- Tuesday, May 19th 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday, June 12th 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Cost is $50 *Non-Refundable within 48 hours of class time
- Where: The River's Edge - WEST
- Maximum Participants: 8 per class
Come join Sarah Clark of The River’s Edge for a fun day to learn or freshen up your fly-fishing skills in a women’s only environment. This one-day class will include both indoor and outdoor instruction and will cover topics such as: equipment selection, basic entomology, fly selection, need-to-know knots, casting instruction and fly shop layout. Each participant will receive a booklet containing information on the topics covered. The class is designed for the beginner angler, but is also a great refresher for the intermediate angler. Rental rods supplied for those who do not have their own rod/reel set-up.
*MT Fishing License NOT required
*Participants should call the River’s Edge-West at (406) 284-2401 for further information or to sign up & reserve their spot.