Montana Guide Trip Rates
- 2020 Guide Season -
Thank you for your interest in Guided Fly Fishing with The River's Edge Fly Shop. With over 35 years of experience, you've certainly come to the right place. Based out of Bozeman, MT, our guided trips take advantage of the spectacular rivers and streams here in Southwest Montana. Below find our current guide trip rates and policies. Our guided trips are priced per guide needed per day.
Standard Guide Trip - $550.00
Our Standard Guide Trips typically meet here at either of our shops at 8:00 am and return back to the shop between 3-4 pm. These trips for up to 2 anglers include a day on the water with one of our experienced guides, a simple sack lunch, river shuttle fees, rental rods/reels if needed and all the flies and terminal tackle needed for the day. Earlier or later meeting times can also be arranged upon request.
Deluxe Guide Trip - $600.00
Our Deluxe Guide Trips also typically meet here at either of our shops at 8:00 am and usually return between 5-6 pm. Our Deluxe Guide Trips for up to 2 anglers are similar to our Standard Guide Trips except they offer a little longer day as well as an upgraded Deluxe Lunch. Earlier or later meeting times can also be arranged upon request.
Destination Guide Trips - $650.00
Occassionally, we venture out of our local area and head to either the Missouri or Big Hole Rivers. These guide trips are only available as Deluxe Guide Trips and include an extra fee to help cover travel expenses for your guide.
Off Season Guide Trip - $450.00
Running from November 1 through April 15th, we offer a discounted rate on our Standar Guide Trips. These trips for up to 2 anglers are limited to our local rivers only.
Madison River Fee - $15.00 (This is a passthrough fee paid to BLM and Montana FWP for every Madison River Guided Trip)
3rd Person Fee - $75.00 (Limited to anglers 15 years old and younger)
Wader Rental - $10.00
Items Not Included
Not included in our guided trips are a valid Montana Fishing License, gratuities, and personal items you might need for the day including but not limited to sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, gloves, rainwear, layering clothing, phone or camera, etc..
Deposit and Cancelation Policy
We require a 50% deposit per guide, per day to guarantee your reservation. The balance of your trip is due 14 days prior to your trip date. The credit card used to book your trip will be automatically charged for the balance unless you have made prior arrangements to use a different payment method. Trips booked within 14 days of your fishing date require full payment at time of booking.
In the event that you have to cancel your reservation with us:
- Your deposit is fully refundable if the cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to your scheduled trip date.
- Cancellations made inside of 30 days prior to your trip will result in the loss of your deposit.
- Payments on trips that are canceled with less than 14 day’s advance notice are not refundable.
- If your schedule changes, rebooking a trip within the same calendar year is possible with no penalty outside of 14 days of your original scheduled date. A $100.00 rebooking fee will be charged for any scheduling changes made within 14 days of the original trip date so long as your rescheduled date is within the same calendar year, otherwise a full cancellation will be in effect.
* Please note that we cannot control the weather and therefore trips canceled due to inclement weather will be charged the cancellation fee. Please watch the weather and come prepared with appropriate clothing and gear for your day on the water.
We understand schedules change, flights get delayed, illness and life happens - we get it! For this reason, one of the best ways to protect your vacation investment is the purchase of Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance is very affordable and can protect you from those unforeseen circumstances. If you need help with Travel Insurance or have other travel needs, please visit Kanna Travel at https://kannatravel.com/rivers-edge-2/ .
Thank you for your intrest in fishing with The River’s Edge this season. We will do everything possible to live up to the confidence that you expect from us. We look forward to seeing you soon! Please contact us if you have quesions of need further information.